Dentures are a durable and removable form of tooth replacement therapy that give you the smile you want with the benefit of removing the prosthetics whenever you please. Dentures make your mouth whole. Listed below are some of the benefits that dentures can provide:
– Dentures can bring back the normal facial structure that is lost with missing teeth.
– Gaps in your mouth left behind by missing teeth can destabilize gums and promote tooth decay and gum disease. Dentures work to effectively fills these holes.
– Dentures can repair lost or impaired functions often associated with missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Dentures can be designed as partial dentures for a few teeth, or complete dentures, which can be used to replace entire rows of teeth.
– Dentures are the only form of tooth replacement treatment that is easily removable by the patient for an easy clean at day’s end.
– Dentures can make you look much younger and healthier than you would be with missing teeth that go unrestored.
For any additional questions or concerns about dentures, Coddington Dental is here to help you with all of your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Jurgina Elezi and our team at our office in Quincy, Massachusetts, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 617-729-4091. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.