Are dental veneers extremely durable? Yes, dental veneers are a very durable tooth restoration treatment that can not only benefit the look of your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by tailoring a thin yet durable shell that is placed directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the fantastic benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially benefit from the stain resistant dazzle of dental veneers.
– Some minor varieties of malocclusion can be corrected with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– Teeth that have missing tooth enamel due to the ravages of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
– Dental veneers can be tailored to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– As long as you treat your veneers with the same maintenance and care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
Dr. Jurgina Elezi at Coddington Dental wants to ensure your smile shines no matter what condition it is in. If you are thinking about getting a set of dental veneers, please contact our dentist office in Quincy, Massachusetts, by calling us at 617-729-4091. Your smile is our business!